Got your Strawberries & Cream Baileys? Perfect. We’re back with another tasty and easy 3- ingredient cocktail recipe that you could mix it up in less than 10 minutes! It’s fail-safe! 🤭
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Martini (1 Serving)
- 2 oz. Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 1 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
- 1/2 oz Strawberry simple syrup or Strawberry liqueur
- Fresh strawberries (for garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add Baileys Strawberries & Cream, Rum, and strawberry simple syrup.
- Shake well; strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Tip: Chill your martini glass ahead of time for at least 15 minutes to keep the drink chilled longer at serving.