Nikka is the second-largest distiller in Japan producing a large range of single malts and blended whiskeys between its Yoichi and Miyagikyo distilleries. If you’re a fan of Nikka Whisky, here’s something you can do with the smooth tasting whisky!
Recently, Nikka Japan shared its latest snack recipe called ‘Whisky Aroma Sweet Potatoes’, and it only takes a few minutes to make!
What you need:
- 1 semi-roasted sweet potato
- 20 millilitres (0.7 ounces) of whisky
— ニッカウヰスキー【公式】 (@nikka_jp) February 16, 2021
How to Make:
- Break open the slightly roasted sweet potato and put them on a plate
- Pour some whisky onto the potato
- Pop it into the microwave for about 60 to 100 seconds (adjust accordingly as long as the sweet potato is toasty and you’ll smell the sweet aroma wafting from the microwave)
Shop all your favourite Japanese Whiskies at Get it by Changi Recommends and have them delivered on the same day*!
*For orders submitted before 18:00 SGT